Are you interested in exhibiting at the Virtual Disability Expo?
If you wish to exhibit at the Virtual Seniors Expo 2020, please fill in the contact us form here and one of our staff will be in contact with you. If you wish to exhibit at the Sydney Seniors Expo 2021, please refer to the information below. More information about exhibiting at the Virtual Seniors Expo 2020 can be found here.
Your potential clients, their families, carers & allied health and other industry professionals will be at this Expo, and they are looking to purchase products and services from you now.
The Sydney Seniors 'Just Live' Expo, will link seniors with hundreds of product and service providers, retirement options as well as travel, leisure, lifestyle & technology options.
- direct access to senior consumers in an environment where people are seeking the best products and services in the region
- an opportunity to connect and network with providers, government bodies and allied health professionals in the region
- the chance to showcase, demonstrate your products, service, brand and amazing staff
- access to a virtual audience through the Virtual Expo App - complete with one-on-one video and messenger chat*. For a full list of inclusions visit www.virtualseniorsexpo.com.au/exhibit
- a public relations campaign with local media to lift the profile of the event
- the expo website, which will also be widely promoted on social media, branded collateral, emails & affiliated networks
- print, email and digital resources to assist you in promoting the event & your booth to your clients, networks and audiences
- large banners & billboards on major roads and at key venues across the region
- TV advertising campaign *based on availability
- local radio ads prior to the event in conjunction with PR interviews
- local newspaper and magazine publications with proposed PR editorials
- blogging and online affiliated advertising
- a strong social media presence, advertising and engagement promoting the event
- a complete 3 walled melamine 3 x 3m exhibitor booth
- 2 x spot lights and fascia with your organisation's name (logo can be added at additional cost)
- standard 1.8m trestle table with plain black table cloth and 2 chairs (upgrades available)
- power for standard electrical devices (1x power board permitted) (upgrades available)
- a detailed program with booth locations, info and a detailed map making your exhibit easy to find
- a layout that encourages participants to easily move around and visit all booths
- free coffee/tea vouchers
upgrade packages for wall banners, audio/visual equipment & more can be hired from ExpoNet
Inclusion in Virtual Expo App
If you are a business that needs a little extra room to display your products then the Product Space is ideal for you.
- 6 x 4m space with a back wall only and fascia attached to the back wall
- standard 1.8m trestle table with plain black table cloth
- 2 chairs
- power for standard electrical devices (1x power board permitted) (Upgrades available)
- detailed program with booth locations, info and a detailed map making your exhibit easy to find
- layout that encourages participants to easily move around and visit all booths
- free coffee/tea vouchers
- upgrade packages for wall banners, audio/visual equipment & more can be hired from ExpoNet
- Inclusion in Virtual Expo App
Small Business Booth or Community Table
If you are small business, organisation, charity, club, school or sole trader who services the local area with senior services, products, support or advocacy, you may be eligible for a discounted Small Business Booth (3 x 1m) or Community Table (2 x 1m). Conditions apply* and Small Business Booths and Community Tables are limited - Apply now by requesting either a Small Business Booth or Community Table through the store.
*Please note: all applications will be assessed against the criteria identified in our terms and conditions. We suggest you read the terms and conditions before applying to ensure you meet the criteria.
*Some features are limited in Virtual Expo App for Small Business Booths. One-one one chat function is not available for Small Business Booths.
ACNC Registered Organisations
EARLY BIRD RATE
||$1,750 + GST||$2,150 + GST|
|DOUBLE (6mx3m)||$3,500 + GST||$4,300 + GST
EARLY BIRD RATE
||$2,550 + GST||$2,950 + GST|
|DOUBLE (6mx3m)||$5,100 + GST||$5,900 + GST|
Other Exhibition Options
|Product Space (4mx4m)
||$6,000 + GST|
|Small Business Booth*||$1,500 + GST|
||$990 + GST|
Add On Show Bag Inserts
|Per insert (availability limited)
||$300 + GST||$400 + GST|
Click here to view their catalogue. You can contact ExpoNet directly to book all upgrades outside your standard package - 02 9645 7000. (NOTE: Please only contact ExpoNet once you have paid for your booth and have a confirmed booth number.)